After lunch or dinner, people always finish a meal with desserts. It is an indispensable part for many people. One of the most favorite dessert of all time is ice cream. This frozen dessert is popular for its sweetness all over the world. There are many variations of textures and flavors according to each country. In Thailand, coconut milk ice cream is known as one of the most popular ice cream for its unique taste, sweetness, and creamy.
Coconut ice cream is popular for Thai and foreigners. Normally, it is eaten with toppings include peanuts, sticky rice, or sugar palm seeds. Coconut ice cream also goes well with fruits especially mango, a summer fruit. Nature’s Sensation, a wide variety of fine dried fruits and natural juices brand under Heritage Group introduces Coconut Ice Cream with Dried Mango recipe, using Nature’s Sensation Dried Mango as an ingredient. It is tasty with full of benefits such as vitamin A, potassium, folate, and fiber. Coconut ice cream and dried mango gives you a great combination of creamy, sweet, and sour taste that will make you feel happy all day long.
This Coconut Ice Cream with Dried Mango recipe is easy to follow, no need of ice cream maker. You only need an ice cream mold. The ingredients and directions are as following.
1. 300 ml of Thin coconut milk
2. 200 ml of Thick coconut milk
3. Nature’s Sensation Dried Mango
4. ¼ cup of Brown sugar
5. ¼ teaspoon of Salt
6. 2 sheets of Gelatin (soak in cold water until soft)
7. Ice cream mold
1. In a pot, add thick coconut milk, thin coconut milk, brown sugar, and salt. Stir until it boils. Then turn off the heat and add gelatin, stir until the gelatin is melted and mixed and let it cool.
2. Chop dried mango into small pieces and put it in ice cream mold
3. Pour the coconut milk into the mold and freeze it in refrigerator for 6-12 hours or until set.
Enjoy your coconut ice cream with dried mango, or you can pick your own favorite fruits like prunes, raisins, dried berries, or etc. Nature’s Sensation offers you the finest dried fruits from prime growing regions around the world. Nature’s Sensation products are available at leading department stores, supermarket, and online channel at Shopee, Lazada, JD Central and Line ID: @Heritagethailand
For further information, please contact 02-813-0954-5 or follow activities on www.heritagethailand.com and www.facebook.com/Sensationgranola