Allianz Ayudhya continues digital and protection strategy Accelerating all distribution channels, while targeting total premium of 33 billion baht this year
Allianz Ayudhya Assurance announces the direction of this year’s operations, focusing on five key strategies including Digital, Life and Health Protection Leader, Sales with focusing on Professional Agency, one single point of contact for customer under one “Allianz Ayudhya” brand and True Customer Centricity at heart. The company targets a total premium of 33,000 million baht this year.
Mr. Bryan Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, Allianz Ayudhya Assurance PCL, stated that last year was another year of success for Allianz Ayudhya, in addition to achieving the total premium as planned; our business in Thailand continued to grow. And Allianz Ayudhya is one of the most important income-generating markets for Allianz in Asia. To be in line with the regional business development plan, Allianz Ayudhya has, therefore, set a strategy, to grow its business for seven years until 2025, which continues to focus on five key strategies, including;
1. Digital. To grow the business, Allianz Ayudhya is focusing on seeking the right digital partners to develop new business. For example, we will leverage the global partnership between Allianz and the Asian-Unicorn Go-Jek, in exploring business opportunity in Thailand. We also focused on leveraging technology to improve customer service and productivity such as “Allianz Discover” to facilitate the sales journey of tied agent, “Digital for Life” a digital tool to support Bancassurance channel, Robotics to automate process in core functions ie finance as well as Big Data analytics tool.
2. Health Leadership – aiming to become a health insurance company of the future. Allianz Ayudhya continues to strengthen our partnership with Thailand’s biggest medical group – BDMS and together provide digital health services. The company will also grow Healthy Living to a larger online health community. The objective is to not only to build the engagement between customers and Allianz Ayudhya, but the platform is also act as a source of data for further developing new business and services.
3. Professional Agency: Developing sales channels through agents, focusing on creating and developing quality agents continuously, whether it is recruiting and developing a full-time agent to penetrate the high net worth customers, creating professional active agents, and developing a digital-oriented agent with an aim to go paperless by 2020.
4. One Allianz Ayudhya Combining the strength of life and non-life business under Allianz Ayudhya brand. This allows us to expand our brand value proposition and offer a complete range of products and services to a customer in a One Stop Service model.
5. True Customer Centricity (TCC) TCC culture has always been a key driven strategy of Allianz Ayudhya. TCC doesn’t cover only policyholders, but sales staff and business partners and agents are also regarded as customers. To ensure a success TCC culture in the organization, key indicator that we use for measurement includes NPS score, which is a customer satisfaction to the extent that they want to recommend product and services to other. Internally, we also measure the employee engagement index or Allianz Engagement Survey as a key indicator of a healthy TCC internally.
“With all of business strategies mentioned above, including the cooperation of all employees, we are confident that we will be able to grow Allianz Ayudhya business and becoming the insurance of choice for both customer and employee. In 2019, we are confident to achieve a total premium of 33,000 million baht, annualized new premium of 6,500 million baht and to become a strong leader in life and health protection,” Mr. Bryan concluded.